Why Attend an Idaho PLT Workshop?
I just completed my second PLT workshop and I will be signing up for more workshops. Classes are engaging, interesting, and fun! Thanks for offering PD options that provide such great resources and ideas for activities too. The activities can be adapted to many situations and support Common Core education. I highly recommend anyone to sign up for PLT workshops. – PLT Idaho workshop participant
You’ll love what you learn in a PLT Idaho workshop!
- Participate in hands-on (and minds-on!) PLT activities, both indoors and out.
- Expand your knowledge base.
- Enhance your teaching skills.
- Plan ways to use PLT activities to accomplish existing curricular goals and meet education standards.
- Join the growing community of educators who believe in PLT’s approach to education.
- Receive PLT materials (PreK-8 Activity Guide, Environmental Experiences for Early Childhood, or Secondary Modules).
- Earn university credit (optional).
For more information call: 208-334-4061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about Project Learning Tree at www.plt.org.