IFPC and PLT Events Cancellations
Update on IFPC and PLT programs in the midst of COVID-19
Check here for the latest information regarding scheduled workshops, events, forest tours and student contests. The health and safety of our participants, volunteers and staff is our top priority. We are monitoring the local and global situation regarding COVID-19 and are following the measures issued by the Centers for Disease Control, State of Idaho and local governments. We will adjust scheduled events as needed and will keep this website up to date.
Here is the current status of IFPC and PLT activities:
- PLT workshops and STEM programs are canceled through May, 2020. At this time, you may still sign up for summer workshops. Click for more information.
- We’ve put together a Learn At Home page to provide high quality resources from IFPC, PLT and other trusted sources for at home learners of all ages. Click to access the page.
- The Arbor Day Student Photo Contest will accept entries through April 24. Click for more information.
- The Sustainable Forestry Tour for Teachers and Counselors currently scheduled for the end of June is accepting participant applications. Click for more information.
- IFPC’s Arbor Day events and seedling giveaway planned for April 24 are canceled. A future event will be planned. Click for more information.
- T-shirt sales are under way. See the new design and order yours today! Click for more information.
Please check back for additional updates.